This entry-level machine uses many of Bodor’s standard component and time saving technology. Our pricing includes delivery, installation and training by one of our six Australian engineers.
BASIC SPECIFICATIONS: Bodor A3
- 3048mm x 1524mm single table, Z axis travel 110mm
- Bodor’s own Genius cutting head with programmable motorised lens and Collision Protection
- Max sheet weight is 750kg
- Rack & pinion drive (X & Y), ballscrew (Z) servos & motors are Schneider France
- Positioning accuracy 0.5mm
- Reposition accuracy 0.3mm
- Max acceleration 1G
- Compound moving speed (X&Y) 91m/min
- Cutting speed 35m/min
- Kerf width 0.1mm
- Bodor Pro2.0 Control with 21.5 touch screen. Service dial in feature
- File format accepted G Code, DXF,DWD,PLT,ENG
- Active obstacle avoidance function.
- O2 has programmable SMC proportional valve control
- Nesting software on machine control via USB dongle
- Exhaust fan (floor mounted), Auto Lubrication system,
- Australian standard N2 and O2 gas connection with regulators, anti-flash back valves.
- Machine size and weight 4508*2255*1650mm x 2400kg
Power Options – 3000W/2000W/1500W/1000W