The G Series is unlike any other flat sheet cutting system on the market. This machine is designed for maximum sheet sizes and maximum production. It’s large sheet format capability enables the G Series to cut a large number of work pieces in both thin and thick materials.
This machine is Bodors premium (Euro spec) system with everything you would expect from a mid to high end laser system. It features a Beckhoff control connecting the CNC via EtherCat bus control providing quick signalling and high-accuracy of sync, especially for high-speed cutting, Precitec Procutter head, all German rails and running gear mounted on Bodor’s trusted cast iron machine bed for maximum stability and accuracy. The robust cutting table with hydraulic table lift has a twin drive chain. for quick sheet changeovers.
Bevel cutting option now available allow bevels to 45 degrees.
Highly productive system packed full of time saving features and locally supported.
The Bodor G Series has laser powers ranging from 6kW to 40kW and table sizes from 12.5m x 3.2m to 24.5m x 3.2m.
Packed with sensible production orientated features to maximise your productivity.
- 20.5m x 3.2m / 16.5m x 3.2m / 12.5m x 3.2m cutting area
- 6kW – 40kW IPG or Max Photonics Laser
- Precitec Procutter with programmable focus
- Atlanta (German) Rack & pinion With Beckoff drive (X & Y), ballscrew (Z)
- Auto lubrication system
- Max. Acceleration 0.8G
- Positioning accuracy 0.05mm/m
- Reposition accuracy 0.03mm
- Max. moving speed 200m/min
- Min. line width 0.1mm
- Beckoff control (German) with inbuilt internet system support and remote monitoring
- Australian standard N2 and O2 gas regulators , hoses and floor mounted stand
- Exhaust fans (floor mounted)
- 2/3 year parts warranty with 1 year’s on site support by Industrial Laser as standard
- Consumables package is included
OPTIONS — Laser powers – 40000w/30000w/20000w/15000w/12000w/8000w/6000w